Tuesday 14 September 2010

Hannah's Wedding

I've recently received these photos from Hannah who purchased my original 'Old Glam Brooch Bouquet'. How I love them all. I love how nicely everything tied in together. Love the dress, the suit, love how sweet and hapy they look.

Hannah said she was having a vintage style wedding which would be both their grandparents 50th anniversaries. She said she'd be changing into their gowns from 50 years ago for the luncheon and for her going away dress and she thought the bouquet would look fantastic with all the dresses. Wow! How special! I love the idea and one must feel very emotional and meaningful wearning those vintage wedding gowns from the grandmamas.






I love this shot, too. The baby is Hannah's nephew and they got that shot because all day he was pointing at her bouquet as he loved the sparkle in it. How cute!

Thank you so much, Hanah, for sending your beautiful photos. Wish you all the best! XOXOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, it must be great to see your work like that!

    ReplyDelete