Thursday 16 September 2010

Bridesmaids bouquets which can be lovely bridesmaids gifts...

as they will stay fresh forever!

Hair Bows Wonderworld has added single stem rose bouquet in the Etsy shop. More choices for your bridesmaids. And imagine how these flowers will make their dressers prettier after the wedding. Simply put them in a slim simple vase.





Currently I have single stem lotus (handmade from ribbon) and single stem rose (handmade from 100% dupioni silk) bouquets in my shop. But if you want another flower type simply convo me on Etsy so we can discuss.
These bouquets will come to you in beautiful boxes, ready for gift giving. How handy with these bouquets you will check 2 boxes in your wedding to-do list - bridesmaids bouquets and bridesmaids gift. And another good thing they won't drain your budget. The prices of these single stems bouquets are much lower compared to regular ones.



If you are not so keen with flowers, feather bouquet can be a nice alternative. I've just made this feather bridesmaids bouquet for a client and as I love how it turned out I think I'll be adding quite a few new designs of feather bouquets for bridesmaids to my shop soon.



Thanks everyone for peeking - hope you enjoy this pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment