Thursday 5 August 2010

TREASURE is back on sale! yay!

I am so glad now I can offer this bouquet again in my Etsy shop.
Of course it'll not be exactly the same - all brooch bouquets are One of A Kind.
But finally I've found enough Sarah Coventry 'Sunflower' brooches and earrings ( which are the spirit of this bouquet!) and vintage amber rhinestone jewels for another similar bouquet.
I think this last for a life time bouquet will be cool for a Fall Wedding - what a real treasure which you can display in your house after the wedding and pass on to the next generation.
If you like what you see here why don't check this listing in my Etsy shop for details! http://www.etsy.com/listing/53120730/made-to-order-treasure-vintage-inspired


Have a good day everyone!


Bride bouquet

Bride Bouquet


Bride Bouquet


Bridesmaids Bouquet

Bridesmaid Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment