Friday 6 August 2010

REAL WEDDING : KATIE

I wanted to post this quite a long time ago but I guess there'd always been something happening when I was about to do it.
Lovely Katie sent me her gorgeous wedding photos long time ago after the wedding. She opted for my 'Shabby Elegance' bouquet and smaller bouquets with the same design but have their handles wrapped in hot pink for her bridesmaids. For the guys party, she chose my 'Vintage Chic' boutonnieres.I featured her here in my blog: http://www.hairbowswonderworld.blogspot.com/2009/12/testimonial.html
But later on, she sent me these gorqeous photos which were professionally taken, and I can't help sharing them.






I just love these photos so much! Katie looks so pretty, so do her groom and her flower.

Katie, thank you so so much for the lovely pix and wish you all the best!

1 comment: