Thursday 12 November 2009

HOLIDAY SPECIAL DEALS! - EART TEAM BLOG RING




This week our EART TEAM Blog Ring talks about any special deal we are/will be offering for the holiday. I am currently offering Free Local and International Shipping for all pre-made items priced from $20 (including my bridal bouquet. Yes!!!) in my Etsy shop
There are also Half price and less than half price offered in my
Shop Sale Sections, so make sure to check them out.
I am still not so sure what more to offer but I think I may do some discount in the beginning of december, too, so drop in my shop from time to tiem to find out.

If you want to know, what special deal other members of our EART TEAM arr offering for the holiday, continue to read our blog ring at
Michellescharmworld's blog




No comments:

Post a Comment