Sunday 13 September 2009

A FABRIC AFFAIR - my new accessories collection

Here is my new collection of fabric flowers. After a long time making things in ivory, cream, white and pastel colours, I felt like I need a change fold bold, richer, warmer colours, well except for pink - I always love pink, all kinds of pink :-)
I just fell in love (instantly!) with these flowers made out of fabric (silk, taffeta, tulle, organza, polyester, all kinds of fabric and pattern), and I love to find a way to cooperate different types of feathers into them.
So here are some! All are available in my ETSY store . Tons more are to come soon :-)


GOLDEN ERA hair comb and matching necklace












SUMMER NOSTALGIA hair clip - matching necklace to be out soon!








ROYAL SEDUCTION hair clip - matching necklace to come soon








BLUSHING INNOCENCE hair clip - matching necklace's photo is to follow soon!








PURPLE PRETTY hair clip - matching necklace is in process

No comments:

Post a Comment